Thursday, June 12, 2008

SCRU'M CHU' LESCENT


A dear friend of mine taught me how to make pizza at home.  Thats right!!  Here is a picture of a very delicious pizza.  However, I must admit I will never make a pizza like my dear friend or her mom but I will keep trying.  There is a little extra dough (sarcasm intended).  I thought I would try and stuff the extra crust with mozzarella like the professionals do, I failed.  It is not the prettiest pizza (is there such a thing) but it sure tasted great.  Pepperoni, hot sausage, bell pepper, onion, sauce (Ragu, please) and lots of cheese.  TA DA

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great job Hidie! I am sure that it tasted great! You're right though: that crust is large.

-joe

Ricki said...

Pizza is just GOOD, no matter what it looks like, right? And don't feel bad, I belong to the "dear friend" family (if you're talking about who I think you're talking about) and I still haven't perfected the pizza technique. I've been trying for 4 years! (BTW, I hope you don't mind me posting a comment on your blog???)

Emily Kern said...

Hi Hidie! I am glad to have found your blog! Jessica has been checking it out. I hope you don't mind! I think the pizza looks great, the crust is my favorite part, so any extra is always appreciated! ;).

Jones Family

Jones Family

Watching Libby Grow


Watching Tommy Grow


Watching Abby Grow


Watching Bobby Grow