Monday, January 23, 2012

Beth & Aiden

SO, my cousin's husband, Tristan, had a birthday in November.  So the kids and I call to sing him happy birthday and he was hit with a FABULOUS idea as what to get her for Christmas.  He said "what do you think about Beth and Aiden coming to visit as her Christmas gift?"  I felt a little silly because really it was a gift for me and she didn't get a choice.  So he surprised her with tickets and she came at the beginning of the month.  WE had a blast.  I hope she and Aiden did too.  Here are a few pictures of our time together.


 The boys had a great time playing baseball outside and digging in the dirt.  Abby join the digging part and almost was hit with the bat a time or two.  We had wonderful weather while they were here.
 here the boys are flying their planes made by my Uncle Rick (Beth's dad and Aiden's Grandpa).  Bobby said that he makes "gooder" airplanes than you mom.
 Aiden passing out a million dollars to my mom.

Finally, a picture of us together... very rare.

P.S. Beth, if you are reading this... I really love you. I cherish the time we have to talk or text or email.  I love that we can communicate with our eyes.  I enjoy watching you as a mom and find it equally as wonderful to watch you as a wife.  Growing up I didn't have any expectations but if I did subconsciously you have surpassed them all.  You are amazing.  I hope that we can see each other soon.

1 comment:

Swanson Life said...

ahh make me cry! I love you too

Jones Family

Jones Family

Watching Libby Grow


Watching Tommy Grow


Watching Abby Grow


Watching Bobby Grow